Each class at Saint Joseph School puts our Catholic faith into action by working together as a student and parent community to provide outreach to a local organization.
Each project is rooted in a developmentally-appropriate way to encourage scholars to engage Catholic Social Teaching:
1. Life and Dignity of the Human Person
2. Call to Family, Community, and Participation
3. Rights and Responsibilities
4. Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
5. The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
7. Care for God's Creation
Local Organizations that we have partner with include:
Godparents Ministry, a local food bank based at St. Joseph Church
St. Margaret Mary Center, part of Catholic Charities,
Providence Medical Center NICU,
Islamic Center of Hawthorne,
Richstone Children's Center,
If you are interested in supporting our program or partnering with one of our classes, please contact the office.